Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Magic is Something You Make


 Have I ever mentioned that I run on deadlines?  Its sad but true ... given the choice, you will find me snuggled into an overstuffed antique chair reading a book ...

But the Me with initiative has learned to control that other me by imposing deadlines ...

Thus I  joined the Reclaimologists and Other Crafty Chicks, a facebook site that sells vintage and crafted items ...

To belong we must sell something once a week.  Yeah!!  Deadlines!!
 Today we are having an Insta-sale on Instagram at Reclaim_ologists, so naturally I put together something to sell yesterday, using my Hazel and Ruby masking letter stencils.

Above you can see that I decoupaged music paper on before adding the letters.  Then I painted over the letters, and put it in a cool barn wood frame I had on hand ...

I love this quote, so it seemed like the perfect words to add ... and Voila!

If you are on Instagram, come on over and follow us and take a peak at all the wonderful goodies these very talented ladies will be listing ... today!

No comments:

Post a Comment